Fried Noodles, Alternate Method
1 - 450g (1lb.) package egg noodles
- Pre-heat oven at 400F.
- Boil egg noodles as per package's instructions. If no instructions exist, boil for 1-3 minutes.
- Drain noodles and thoroughly rinse under cold water. Set aside to drain again.
- In a large baking dish brush the inside of the dish with vegetable oil up to the edge of the dish.
- Place noodles evenly in the oiled dish. Drizzle some more oil on the noodles.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 5-8 minutes. Flip noodles and continue baking every 5-8 minutes until noodles have browned. Be careful to not burn them. (I suggest starting with two 8-minutes cycles, then going for 5-minutes cycles until the noodles look crispy enough.)
- When noodles are crispy enough, remove from oven and add toppings, best cooked while the noodles are being baked, evenly over the noodles. Serve.