Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Restaurant Revisits in Order

With a bit of a lull in terms of new entries, I looked through some of my older "Dining Out" entries and realized that I hadn't been to most of them for a while.  Understandably, the ones outside Manitoba were dependent on my ability to travel to those areas, but in my endeavour to try other places in Winnipeg I haven't returned to some I've previously visited.  Apparently some of my entries have become out of date as well, since I realized that some places have closed, such as Be One and Fazzo.  Others, such as Mise, have moved, in this particular case to Little Italy from Osborne Village.  It's the restaurant industry, some restaurants come and go, it's a fact of life.  Hopefully the ones I enjoyed will still leave a favourable impression today as they did when I first visited them.

No comments:

Post a Comment