Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2009

New Restaurants to Try? Oh My!

To those foodies and gourmands who like or love to try new restaurants, rejoice. En Route has published its annual restaurant guide, which includes an article on Canada's 10 Best New Restaurants of 2009. I serendipitously discovered this guide last year on an Air Canada flight to Ottawa in November; until last year I hadn't flown on a November since I was 3. The rest of the guide indicates restaurants that are still quite noteworthy and at least worth trying, and it also includes past 10 Best New Restaurants from previous years.

Last year's #1 new restaurant in Canada according to En Route was Nota Bene. Not only did my sister beat me to trying that restaurant, she "taunted" me about how good it was there. At least this time around I'll be able to try a top 10 restaurant with her; we're eyeing the Black Hoof when I join her in Toronto during my vacation. Keep your eyes peeled for a review on either of our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment